"Edit Object" window won't open

Since yesterday my the "edit object" button won't open anymore. Also right click and chosing properties won't give information about the object. I have been working with SWMM for a few months now. I already tried to uninstall and install SWMM a few times. Can anyone give a suggestion on how to solve this problem?

You need to be a member of SWMM 5 or SWMM or EPASWMM and SWMM5 in ICM_SWMM to add comments!

Join SWMM 5 or SWMM or EPASWMM and SWMM5 in ICM_SWMM

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes indeed. Neither the symbol for " edit window", double click or edit from the task bar works.

• Are you saying that you cannot double click on an object and see the edit window?  3293158010?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Thanks for your respond Robert. I tried to reinstall SWMM in a new directory, but the window still won't open. I am using the newest version from the website, indeed SWMM 5.1.006. My computer uses windows 7. I already spoke with someone from ICT, but they couldn't help me. They said it was more likely to be something in the program and not in the computer. I must say that I had the same problem before (a few times), but then I always got  the window back when reinstalling the program.

• It might be a problem with the ini file for SWMM5 - can you reinstall to a new directory and see if you can open the window?  Are you using SWMM 5.1.006?

This reply was deleted.