How to Understand your Hydraulics Output using InfoSWMM and InfoSWMM SA 2D and 3D Linked Graphics
InfoSWMM v 14.6 and InfoSWMM SA v2 (InfoSWMM SA is a not an Esri Extension in ArcMap) has many new graphical and map display tools that help answer the following modeling questions in a easy to understand group of linked Time Track Graph, 2D Graphs and 2D Thumbnails:
- How do the flows, depths, velocities, Froude Number, d/D, surcharged d/D change over time?
- Let’s you see a thumbnail of surcharged d/D in my Output Report Manager graphs,
- You can see the maximum, minimum and current surcharged d/D at any time in the Atrribute Browser (AB),
- Using the Time Track you can link the thumbnail, graphs, 2D view of the links in the AB and the Map Display on the Map of ArcMap or Arc Engine in InfoSWMM SA
- See Figure 1 for an example of how the Time Track connects all graphs and views.
Images of how each of the 24 shapes…